BABAZEEZ SPEAKS TO FANS ABOUT HIS NEW VIDEO | BLESS ME - BAZEMEDIA.COM
BABAZEEZ SPEAKS TO FANS ABOUT HIS NEW VIDEO | BLESS ME

BABAZEEZ SPEAKS TO FANS ABOUT HIS NEW VIDEO | BLESS ME

Share This
Bless me has become one of Babazeez biggest records. But did you know it was created by pure luck and within four hours?

Sometimes the best things don't come from endless days of planning and water tight strategy. Sometimes is a stroke of luck, a toss of coin or just fate and fortune working hand in hand to give you a boost.

Well here's the incredible story of how it happened. Babazeez is currently working on a studio album and Kindwiz is one of the producer selected for that project. He is working on three songs with Babazeez and none of them was originally "bless me" . Immediately Babazeez finished recording No love, he (Kindwiz) was listening to the song, singing the chorus with passion and they were all feeling the vibe of the song. Suddenly he stopped the song and said to Babazeez " Baba do you know you've not drop a vibe one can dance to and just forget all the damn stress in this world of ours.

 And Babazeez said to him "guy u know my kind of song, I don't like making song that doesn't pass message or song wit heavy beat that will caused people to dance and forget to capture the real message the song is trying to pass across, which is what most artiste do now and I don't wanna be a party to that. Kindwiz responded " Baba trust me I know your brand and personality, just want us to do something different that will make more sense. And Babazeez was like that's cool let me feel the beat. When Kindwiz was done with the beat, he heard the beat and said he liked it.

 What followed after that was pure magic. Babazeez quickly take a flash back on his life at different phases and how God use to rescue him from troubles and most times what he consider to be a big challenge or trouble will finally turn out to be blessings in his life. Starting from when he was in school and used to attend shows, parties, sit in the back seat with friends, precisely his best friend Bello oyakhilome aka mr. Handsome and sometimes how he used to beef and snub corrupt lecturers, to the extent of lecturers threatening to fail him but will still come out as the best student in class, due to his outstanding performance " To his days after school, how he was able to secure a job immediately after the NYSC. And how God saved him from an accident that almost took his life and that of his friend, and how he was able to raise money to buy a new car within days, so many taught about the blessings and Marcie's of GOD in his life just kept running nonstop through his mind.

Immediately, Babazeez just started singing " Every night wey I wake, wey I wake up. DAT night I dey thank God, " I dey thank God" My God is wonderful " is wonderful " is a GOD of miracle " of miracle" My God E dey Bless me Bless me " bless me bless me"
Babazeez still had to write some lines and voice some parts later. But the magic was already done. The rest was simply cosmetic.

He took less than one hour for everything to align and the record was created. That's how the record came to be.

You see, there's a lot of variables and factors that come together to make everything work. This wasn't some laid out single. It was pure luck, fortune, grace and the universe aligning to give Nigeria this hit song via Babazeez.

Bless me has become one of Babazeez biggest record this year, but when you look at it, you wonder what it is. A stroke of luck, a toss of coin, or just grace and fortune working hand in hand to give us all a boost.
Keep ur fingers crossed fanz MI ##

video dropping this month , February 2018
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages